Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

For Easter we all went over to Grandma and Grandpas Zundel’s house and watched General conference.PICT0091 PICT0092

Tyler loved his Easter basket!PICT0102 PICT0105PICT0103PICT0101 

Tyler thought he needed to defend his Easter basket because he knew his cousin Brayden would take it if he didn’t…PICT0100PICT0104  PICT0107

and he was right!

PICT0109 PICT0112 PICT0115 

We had a surprise birthday party for Chris on Friday earlier that week. Tyler found one of the leftover balloons from the party.PICT0117

I put some of the Easter basket grass on Presten’s head and he thought it was funny and so he put it on Tyler’s head.  PICT0118Love the Pink hair! PICT0123 PICT0124 PICT0119

 

I’m ready for my close up Mom!PICT0125 PICT0126 PICT0127

Presten with aunt AmandaPICT0129

PICT0130More fun with the Easter basket!

PICT0132 PICT0131 PICT0134 PICT0133

I wasn’t chewing on my Easter basket. I promise!

PICT0135  PICT0136   

Aunt Marina and Mom!

PICT0139

Tyler found Grandpa’s old Cowboy hat!

PICT0149 PICT0148

Dad thought it would be cut if Tyler helped Mom fold laundry.

PICT0089PICT0088 PICT0087

Mom, Chris, and Marina had way too much fun with the helium after Easter!

No comments: