Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The big move.

Well only a few weeks left till we move to Maryland. I am so excited and sad at the same time. I am moving away from the place where I grew up and I am having troubles knowing that the only time I will be back here is for a visit. I am thrilled for the adventure to go to a place where I have no idea where I am and I get to lean about a new place and make it my home. I am scared. I am happy. I am sad. I am Excited. I am glad that there will be family there to help me through this. I hate to admit it but I am a very emotional girl and have a hard time keeping in my feelings. I knew I got myself into this when I married Daniel and never thought this day would come. Now that it is here I almost cant wait to go. I have been trying to prepare myself for this day for a long time but every time I think about it I just keep thinking of the family I am leaving behind. Daniel has helped me a lot with this struggle. I have a new family to start my new life. I am glad I have both Daniel and Tyler to keep me busy. The unknown is always a scary thing. Out of all the emotions I have about the move, the strongest would have to be EXCITED!

Who would have thought a girl like me would ever get out into the real world. :)

2 comments:

rinababe~ said...

hey sister!
i am so excited for you, i know this is the right thing for you three. I will miss you dearly, and can't wait to come visit.

love you always.
your little sister,
Marina
ps. don't have all the exciting adventures with out me. (;

Raven Lee said...

I know EXACTLY how you felt when you wrote this. I hope all is well and you are settled in. I was terrified (and thrilled) when we moved to Ireland and now I can't believe it's already been a year! I hope Maryland treats you well! xoxo