Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas thanks to all our wonderful family and friends. Our tree was full of Toys for Tyler and fun things for Daniel and I . What a huge blessing.

 Christmas Tree 2011     

Our morning began with me waking up and wanting to get Christmas started. I was way too excited for Christmas morning to sleep in. Tyler finally knew what wrapped presents were and I couldn’t wait to see his excitement.

 Christmans Stockings 2011

Tyler woke up shortly after I did and came to join us in bed for a little while. Ok I gave it 5 min. and decided I couldn’t wait any longer. I made Daniel get up and I was the first one to the living room. Talk about being a little kid all over again. Winking smileDSC00779

Tyler saw the already opened phone and went directly for it. After that he looked at all the presents under the tree and chose one that has Thomas the train on it.

DSC00778

Time to get to work unwrapping!

 

DSC00781DSC00782

 

Tyler was having a lot of fun unwrapping presents! Just look at what he did here.

 

I have been looking all over for something like this. Thanks Jen for the great purses! DSC00788

 

Time for a break of opening present. I’m going to work on my new truck!DSC00789

 

Ok time for another present.

DSC00791DSC00792

DSC00804DSC00805

 

Thanks Grandma Zundel for the awesome Socks!

DSC00794

Christmas morning Mom Christmas morning Dad

 

Look Mom I am a pro!

DSC00799DSC00800DSC00801

 

So I got a good picture of Daniel with his gag gift “Dude Where's my Car” but I didn’t get a picture with his new game for the Wii. Mario Galaxy!

DSC00802

 

Tyler knew exactly what they were and we didn’t even tell him what they were or how they were to be used. He kind of figured it out for himself.  The video makes me laugh… just remember where the Christmas tree is.

 

Thanks Grandpa Berry for the cool sunglasses.

DSC00808

 

Grandma Zundel made Tyler this for his room.

DSC00814

 

Tyler received his first Popup Books from Aunt Jen and Uncle Jeff. They have become his favorite books and he has to have both of them read to him when he goes to bed.

DSC00816DSC00817

 

Daniel gave ma a great Christmas present a new Crockpot!

I love it and have been making crockpot dinners all the time now.

Christmas morning Mom's present from DadChristmas morning Mom's present from Dad 2

Last Christmas present of the morning. I think he is done… what do you think?

 

Chillin on the couch after the presents were all opened. Of course we were watching Cars!DSC00825

 

After opening presents and watching Cars we got ready for Church. We went to church with Grandma and Granddad Davis. Afterwards we headed home for a quick nap before Christmas dinner.

 

The first stop when we got to Grandma Davis’s home. The Play Set.

DSC00826DSC00827

After dinner Aunt Beth gave tyler a gingerbread man to decorate! He loves this. Messy! Messy! Messy!

DSC00828DSC00829DSC00831DSC00832DSC00834

 

Time for more Christmas presents!

Thanks for the pack of 70 cars aunt Laura and Aunt Emily!

DSC00836DSC00837DSC00838DSC00839

DSC00841DSC00842DSC00844DSC00845DSC00846DSC00848DSC00851DSC00852

We received a great load of presents this year including a year membership to the Baltimore zoo, a year membership to the National aquarium, and many many more presents. I am so thankful for all the wonderful things we were given. What a huge blessing!

By the end of the night Tyler was done with opening presents. We dressed him in pajamas and he was ready to go home to crawl into his own bed. This was a great Christmas!

No comments: