Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tyler

Mom has a new camera so Tyler thinks the old one is now his. DSC00001 DSC00003 

 

Helping Mom clean the house. Tyler calls this little black window washer his vacuum, and he pushes it around on the carpet. Even thought our living room is more like his play room I am glad he likes to clean… sometimes.DSC00006 DSC00007

After we clean we play on dads computer… Right?DSC00008 DSC00009 DSC00010

 

Tyler is hiding from me because I want to change his diaper and get him ready for the day.

DSC00014

 

Yep, we started potty training. He loves to wash his hands afterwards and play in the water. I tell you he is more of a fish than a little boy. Bath time and hand washing time are his favorite things.  :)

DSC00011 DSC00012   

 

Time for some reading. Tyler loves to read all the great books that his Grandma’s give to him!

DSC00017 DSC00018

No comments: