Tyler’s First Birthday!
We spent the whole day at Hershey Park. Tyler loved riding on the rides and spending the day with the family.
Grandma made pancakes for Breakfast!
Tyler is ready to go into the park!
The first stop was at Chocolate World, where we went on Tyler’s first ride!
Sorry the video is sideways. Dad didn’t know you couldn’t change it afterwards. – Or Mom just doesn’t know how to.
Tyler rode on the Train twice with Emma, Ethne, Jenny, and Grandma Davis.
Tyler was so tired he fell asleep waiting in line for the monorail that goes around Hershey Park.
But he didn’t want to miss too much of his birthday so he woke up just after the ride, while walking back to the rest of the family.
The Fahrenheit.
One of the best and most scariest rides I have ever been on.
Tyler having some birthday ice cream.
The Airplanes with Jeff, Laura, and Emily.
I am waiting for more pictures from everyone who went. I will try to get them uploaded soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment