








Tyler Raymond Kimball
Blessed- 11/9/09
When he got to church Tyler was a little fussy - Luckily I had pumped earlier that morning and warmed it up to feed to him just in case . Tyler was the 2nd baby to be blessed that day and thankfully I had gotten Tyler to sleep for the blessing. It is a lot easier to bless a sleeping baby than it is to bless a fussy one.
Blessed- 11/9/09
When he got to church Tyler was a little fussy - Luckily I had pumped earlier that morning and warmed it up to feed to him just in case . Tyler was the 2nd baby to be blessed that day and thankfully I had gotten Tyler to sleep for the blessing. It is a lot easier to bless a sleeping baby than it is to bless a fussy one.
No comments:
Post a Comment